COTIC CYCLES : fresh new colours from the English brand !
Beside the new grey of the COTIC CYCLES BFE275 which is freshly presented here http://www.veloacier.com/en/cotic-cycles-2/cotic-cycles-bfe-275-tearaway-of-the-cotic-family/, there is two new colours for the well-known COTIC SOUL and the hyper-active COTIC ESCAPADE.Will it be Christmas before the 25th of December if you plan to afford one ?
COTIC CYCLES SOUL HOT YELLOW OR BRITISH RACING GREEN
The COTIC CYCLES SOUL is now available in 2 brand new colours, the reallt flashy HOT YELLOW or the elegant BRITISH RACING GREEN. Stickers of the SOUL in HOT YELLOW are made of 3M Blacklite that are reactive to the light when it is dark.
Discover the SOUL : http://www.veloacier.com/fr/vtt/275/cotic-cycles-soul/
- Reynolds 853 DZB down tube, Ovalform top tube and Cotic Exclusive 34.9mm seat tube combine for a supple yet precise ride feel
- Cotic designed 34/44 taper head tube for taper steerer forks
- Dropper seatpost friendly 31.6mm seatpost size and dedicated remote hose routing under the top tube
- 4130 cromo wishbone stay rear end. Bridge-less S-bend chainstays with Cotic Hexten gussets for improved fatigue life and massive mud clearance
- Superlight custom machined and pocketed dropouts with replaceable mech hanger
- Long top tube, short stem set up (50-90mm stems recommended) for super sharp steering whilst maintaining a comfortable day riding stretch
- Optimised For Inline geometry brings the best out 27.5" wheels, 120mm forks and inline clamp dropper seatposts.
- Sizes - 16", 17.5" and 19". The frames are designed to be compact and chuckable
- Weight - 4.5lbs for the 17.5"
- Geometry with commitment! Minimum 100mm travel forks, optimised around 120mm forks, maximum 140mm forks.
COTIC CYCLES ESCAPADE GLOSS GUNMETAL
In its new GLOSS GUNMETAL dress the COTIC CYCLES ESCAPADE is classy, elegant and probably quieter to move into town. Hyper versatile, the COTIC CYCLES ESCAPADE is a bike with few technical limitations. With large and smooth tires, or small size hard-skin tires. With a rear dérailleur, a Shimano Alfine hub or simply in SingleSpeed. Equiped the ESCAPADE with a pair or saddlebags, fenders and bottle cages according to your need : long distance, adventure or daily ride.
Discover the Escapade http://www.veloacier.com/en/cotic-cycles-2/cotic-cycles-escapade-2/
- Custom butted Cotic Fe Cromoly frame with Ovalform top tube. Tough, durable, clean, graceful.
- A mount for everything: Racks, mudguards, bottles, discs.
- Cotic RB3 fork: Cromoly tapered legs, lovely clean disc only look, mudguard eyelets, with 9mm thru axle for stiffness and security wheel. Massive clearance for up to 700x47 or 29x1.7" tyres.
- Super versatile Dogsbody2 dropouts with solid mech hanger and chainstay disc mount means a bit of what you fancy. Gears, discs, SS, hub gear, fixed, whatever.
- Huge tyre clearance on 700c wheels. Big road or cyclo-cross tyres (up to 46c/1.8"), or how about 29 x 1.75" MTB tyres for the ultimate green lane cruiser?
- 68mm threaded BB shell with clearance for pretty much any chainset you like. Only super narrow track setups won't fit. Single, Road Standard or Compact, Triple, all good on the Escapade.
- Confident geometry and handling with semi-compact frame layout.