The TRANSITION PBJ (Pumps, Bumps & Jumps) is our dirt jump specific hardtail with more relaxed geometry for bigger lines at higher speeds. The PBJ looks were inspired by old school BMX frames with a taller seat tube for a balanced look. A slacker head angle and lower bottom bracket add stability and increase your confidence. If you love riding big trails the PBJ is the bike you have been looking for.
The PBJ TRANSITION frame is in chromoly 4130, it is a classic on this type of bike where outside of looking for a suitable geometry, a great resistance is more than welcome. Mono-speed set up requires legs are sliding wheel hanger to adjust the chain tension, the crank is a 3 parts BMX style. The bike is available in a complete set-up or frame-set.
- Chromoly 4130 Frameset
- Headtube 44mm tapered fork.
- BB SHell 73mm BSA Threaded
- Rear Brake mount: 160mm IS Mount
- Rear axle : 10 x 135mm Horizontal TaperLock
- Seatpost Diameter 27,2mm
- Max Chainring Size 32 dents.
- Max Tire Size 26"x2.3
- FRAME/SUSPENSION: PBJ Chromoly Frameset (Maroon Matte, Tank Green Matte) / RockShox Argyle R 26 80mm (XXXFirm Spring) Fork
- COCKPIT: Kore Rivera (42.5mm) Stem / Kore Torsion (760mm x 50mm) Handlebar / FSA No.10 Headset / Velo Single Clamp Grips / Transition Pivotal Saddle w/ Matching Artwork / Plastic Pivotal Post Seatpost
- BRAKES: SRAM DB1 (Rear Only) Brake / SRAM G2 CS (160mm) Rotor
- DRIVETRAIN: Transition 3pc Chromoly BMX Crank 25t (170mm) Crank / KMC HL710 Chain / 12t Singlespeed Cog
- WHEELS: Kinlin DDT32 26 32h Rims / Joytech Singlespeed Rear & 20mm Front Hubs / Kenda Small Block 8 26x2.1 60tpi Tires