The BLT (Banks, Lips & Transfers) is for the hardtail purest that is addicted to throwing tricks. Aggressive angles and an incredibly short rear end make it the most maneuverable bike we make. Comfortable riding street, skate parks or dirt jumps, the BLT is designed to throw tricks with the least amount of effort possible. The 0mm bottom bracket drop also makes it one of the easiest bikes on the planet to manual.
The BLT TRANSITION frame is in chromoly 4130, it is a classic on this type of bike where outside of looking for a suitable geometry, a great resistance is more than welcome. Mono-speed set up requires legs are sliding wheel hanger to adjust the chain tension, the crank is a TRANSITION 3 parts BMX style 25t. The bike is available in a complete set-up or frame-set.
- Chromoly 4130 Frameset
- Headtube 44mm tapered fork.
- BB SHell 73mm BSA Threaded
- Rear Brake mount: 160mm IS Mount
- Rear axle : 10 x 135mm Horizontal TaperLock
- Seatpost Diameter 27,2mm
- Max Chainring Size 28 dents.
- Max Tire Size 26"x2.3
- FRAME/SUSPENSION: BLT Chromoly Frameset (Neon Green Matte, Neon Teal Matte) / RockShox Argyle R 26 80mm (XXXFirm Spring) Fork
- COCKPIT: Kore Rivera (42.5mm) Stem / Kore Torsion (760mm x 50mm) Handlebar / FSA No.10 Headset / Velo Single Clamp Grips / Transition Pivotal Saddle w/ Matching Artwork / Plastic Pivotal Post Seatpost
- BRAKES: SRAM DB1 (Rear Only) Brake / SRAM G2 CS (160mm) Rotor
- DRIVETRAIN: Transition 3pc Chromoly BMX Crank 25t (170mm) Crank / KMC HL710 Chain / 12t Singlespeed Cog
- WHEELS: Kinlin DDT32 26 32h Rims / Joytech Singlespeed Rear & 20mm Front Hubs / Kenda Small Block 8 26x2.1 60tpi Tires